Well said sir!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive Update

Just to make sure that I wasn't misunderstood:  I was not criticizing you in
any way.  I was just pointing out that the thinking of some gamers might not
be right.  Don't wait for a game to possibly be abandoned so that you can
get it for free.  If enough gamers do this, then the developer will go out
of business due to a lack of sales, which hurts everyone involved.  If you
have the money to support a developer by buying a game that you like, buy
it.  That money does help the developer to continue doing so.  The more
money they get, the more they can produce.

you! really! are! finished!