Aurify, or however it is spelled, works with ios7.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Cochran" <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mac versus windows sales plus iOS question

Arifi still works? I like that game a lot. I just haven't played it for awhile.

Teresa

Sent using Alpine messaging system in Mac OS X Terminal

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Ken Downey wrote:

Well, look at iOs 7. I really didn't want to upgrade. I was used to iOS6, but apps just stopped working with 6, like Fleksy, so I had no choice. Also, i wanted the opportunity to try DoItWrite, but that alone didn't convince me to upgrade. There were too many bugs, too much hastle--but when things quit working I took the plunge. Imagine my great joy when all my games still worked, and Aurifi even works better on 7. I've been playing Aurifi for days now, and wish I'd upgraded sooner since it's one of my top three faves.
Check out my games at
www.ThePionEar.net
and my music, and that of my band, at
www.ThePionEar.net/BlindLabyrinth.html .
Also, check out, "The Believer and Skeptic Show," at iTunes!
If you want to reach me, you can call 419-744-0517, friend me on Facebook, (KenWDowney,) or write me at kenwdow...@me.com .