Well personally once ms gets it right I just hope they stay right.
they got it right with xp.
some what with 7 after that its if you like it then fine but if not well.

At 08:50 AM 12/20/2013, you wrote:
Well Dallas, your supposition doesn’t hold up to much scrutiny, since Apple has, and does, major transitions on iOS all the time, and there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 to 700 million iOS devices in use.

A much more key difference is that, with Apple products, the hardware and software are integrated in such a way as to vastly improve reliability and cut down on the infinity numbers of configurations and complexity we see in PC’s. Makers of game consoles also use an integrated strategy, and we are seeing it adopted by more and more electronics companies, because it simply works, and provides users with a superior experience.

Microsoft is slowly dabbling with integrated products, first with the restrictions on Windows Phone hardware and then by producing the Surface RT and Surface Pro. They have, of course, done this for quite some time with Xbox.

So the sheer number of users really has little to do with it. It’s simply that Apple has historically done this better.