Hmmm Jacob, I've not actually heard of real, cage fighting as a serious sport outside the cage matches in show wrestling.

I'll have to ask my martial artist friend about that, since it's entirely possible it does go on over here I've just not heard of it specifically.

I always sort of assumed the cage was more the style of fight, rather than something where you could have a sport with legal vs illegal moves, actual styles of fighting etc, but I could well be incorrect here.

Beware the grue!