To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MindCraft for the blind.

Hi Shaun:

Well, you might be willing to pay $200 for a good game, but I am
certainly not willing to spend that on a game. Any audio game
regardless of the replay value. I suspect many other audio gamers
would not either.

However, as to the issue of cost you are right that many audio games
are $30or less. However, that is actually much cheaper than a lot of
mainstream games sell for. Just recently I was looking for some new
games for my son's Wii U, and a lot of them were up around $40 or
more. So we should consider ourselves lucky that Shades of Doom, Tank
Commander, and Time of Conflict which are almost mainstream quality
aren't as expensive as your average PC or console game.

Cheers!