Hi Ken,

I did not do as well as you did at Donkey Kong.  Not sure that I ever even beat
level one.

Pole Position might have been my favorite as well.  Pretty sure that I used to
get pole position.  I even liked the time trial or practice mode.  I would
practice taking the best lines through the turns etc.  You know trying to get
better and better lap times.

I forget though which Atari games were for my 2600 and which were for my 800 XL
home computer.

BFN

    Jim

Ohio is so friendly that Hi is it's middle name.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA