Hi guys.
I'm not sure how open this topic is anymore, but there's another game
that I think you guys should be aware of. It's a bit like Minecraft,
but it's in a 2d setting, a side scroller.
That would be both a lot more doable and a lot easier to actually pull
off as an accessible game.

I'm not suggesting that we could play Terraria either, but it's a
concept worth looking at, and frankly I think it's a much better game
than Minecraft.

> Hi Ken,
>
> I did not do as well as you did at Donkey Kong.  Not sure that I ever even
> beat level one.
>
> Pole Position might have been my favorite as well.  Pretty sure that I used
> to get pole position.  I even liked the time trial or practice mode.  I
> would practice taking the best lines through the turns etc.  You know trying
> to get better and better lap times.
>
> I forget though which Atari games were for my 2600 and which were for my 800
> XL home computer.
>
> BFN
>
>      Jim
>
> Ohio is so friendly that Hi is it's middle name.
>
> j...@kitchensinc.net
> http://www.kitchensinc.net
> (440) 286-6920
> Chardon Ohio USA