Actually, I think you missed the point of my message a little. Sighted people
are actually starting to Cara great deal about games, however there has been a
resurgence of retro or fake retro games in the gamer community. As you are
probably aware, retro games would involve games that have very little emphasis
placed on sound. If the choice in the 1980s was put such that sound or visuals
had to be prioritized, visuals would win.
Minecraft, like terraria, like DLC quest, like many others has embraced this
idea of minimalist sounds.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard