I'm having issues looting ships. Maybe we need a guide from a VI's
perspective.
Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:08 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] star traders rpg now accessible on Ios

Well basically the way the unlocks work is by earning awards at difficulties
of hard or greater, see
http://www.tresebrothers.com/star-traders-player-guide/ for the full list.
I must confess since I was having so much trouble with the game I did buy
the unlock, which is bad and will try to earn more awardsbut while it's
helped with several things such as a better starting ship, it's not  solved
the problem I'm having with faction ranks.

Maybe I should down grade from normal to easy :d.

Beware the grue!