To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] star traders rpg now accessible on Ios

i wonder if some of those unlocks will apply as you progress further into the game though?

Sent from my iPad

On 30 Jan 2014, at 09:44, "dark" <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi Shane.
Well as to the paid stuff being in ap, yes and no.

You can get the free version of star traders from the ap store and then pay for the upgrade to Star traders Elite, or you can download and pay for star traders Elite straight from the ap store initially. This is what I did since the game is hardly expensive and it's certainly my sort of game.

You can also make an in ap purchice to unlock the items which normally only get unlocked by completing the awards at harder difficulties.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Davidson" <sh...@shaned.net>