Hi John.

I know the vast majority of muds are playable being text based, but since it makes no sense simply listing on audiogames.net any mud which any random vi tom dick or harry happens to like and think should be listed, and sinse the db is ultimately for! the promotion of game access, the general decision is to list muds that have some specific access features, eg, descriptions of ascii maps, direction aide, anti spam measures etc.

That's why I specifically asked. I would likely try the game whatever (medeiveia had no access fixes, which actually was a little bit of a shame with the ascii maps), but it's whether it gets a db entry and what that entry says, since if I'm going to try the game I might as well look it over for the db as well while I'm about it, hence my question.

Beware the grue!