From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 21 March 2014 11:27
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Wayfar Mud

Well travis, an interesting fact is that every square of a biome will have
all resources possible in that biome sooner or later because they change
over time.

I know this because I setup a  georadioactive plant in some radioactive
planes, but initially it didn't get any resources to extract, however  later
it was chock full of thermal and radioactive krethasans, so while exploring
is helpful you will find what your looking for eventually.

Regarding skills, another considderation is your  background and what your
trying to do, sinse if your  a botanist say you will be doing lots of
exploring, so will get extra skill points for having exploration skills,
likewise I actually got loads of skillpoints when I  bought the crafting
skills first when playing the retiree background which obviously meant lots
of buildings.

The only slight weerd thing with the skills is that some of them it's not
clear what they actually do, for example off world operations I've not
worked out at all though I believe it has something to do with robots, this
is an area where the games help could be improved, though working things out
for yourself is always a good plan, and at least you can  try all the skills
out as you complete different backgrounds.

Beware the grue!