Just a note about rerolling. When you reroll, you lose the skills you
previously learned. So, I chose ranger the first time. I learned survival,
exploration, primative weapons, and research. Now, I rerolled and chose
fabricator. I've learned all of the exploration skills, and some of the
crafting skills. I definitely want the two research skills you mentioned, and
probably primitive assembly.

Shannon AKA Jaide on wayfar