Oh I posted it on their *ideas board I assume you've worked out how to use
that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 21 March 2014 19:10
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Wayfar Mud

Hi Darren.

Nope, missed your map idea, but as I said I'm farily certain where it is
possible to look at nearest biome of a given type we won't have a problem.

As to skills,  every background you complete bumps your skills up to 100 to
the point you can learn all the skills, which is good, I think that is
eventually the point.

All the best,