Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 8:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] some suggestions and comments for better audio games

Hi Sky,

Well, I do believe there was an accessible clone created based on
Frogger, but the game Bryan and I are talking about is an old Atari
game from the early 1980's called Frogger. The basic idea is that you
are a little green frog trying to make it back to your home. In order
to do that you have to cross a busy highway with trucks and cars, then
get passed a river with crocodiles, and eventually make it to your
home. The original game certainly is not accessible, but you may have
to see about that accessible version I mentioned.

Cheers!