To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, 07 June, 2014 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How to record?

Hi John,

You would be correct. I hadn't tried Sound Recorder since the XP days
since I found it to be junk, and to be honest I just tried out the
version with Windows 7 and still find it very dissatisfactory. To be
honest Audacity is totally free and it blows Sound Recorder away hands
down. So I would suggest that people interested in doing their own
podcasts and such to go with Audacity which is a much better option
and forget about Sound Recorder as a serious tool for recording and
editing stuff.

Cheers!