There is also sound tap, which has a trial period, and is extremely simple to
use and set up. It even sets up all the hardware for you, so there's no messing
around with input/output devices.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 19:28:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] How to record?

Hello Ishan,

As far as software goes there are a number of choices. A lot depends
on if you want free or commercial, and how much control you want over
editing. If you want a free editor that has decent editing I'd suggest
Audacity which has a bit of a learning curve but can get the job done.
If you don't mind spending a bit of money Goldwave is one of the best
audio editors out there for recording and editing podcasts. Another
suggestion is Total Recorder which has some nice plugins for recording
what you here if you are running modern Windows without the ability to
record directly from the soundcard.

Cheers!