And the instructor is very good, as well.  Patient and knowledgeable.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] chess and the blind

Well the Hadley School for the Blind offers two free chess courses, Chess for Beginners and Chess: Principles and Strategies. You even get a free chess set with the first course which is yours to keep after you complete it. Each course has I believe six lessons, each with an accompanying assignment. The chess set is really nice as well. I still have mine from eight years ago, though I don't play so much these days.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
GroupI implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,
And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't! -----Original Message----- From: Keith S