From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Rivard
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2014 3:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] chess and the blind

You say: "  I've never been any good at the computer version fo chess games,
since I'm used to looking at the board to find where the pieces are."  I
ask:  "So, why not use your board and men, making the moves spoken by the
computer program?  Then you can scope out your own board to determine your
move and enter it into the computer program?"  That's what I do, and it
works perfectly.  If the machine tells you to move a knight to f6, make the
move on your board.  If your next move is a bishop from C1 to G5, instruct
the computer that this is your move.

you! really! are! finished!