Hi Jeremy,

No problem. Actually, its my fault it took so long for said message to
get through. It got caught in the message filters because it was too
big, got forwarded to the moderator inbox, and I've been so busy in my
personal life it wasn't until yesterday that I could attend to the
moderator inbox which was full of messages to approve.

Cheers!