I have had friends who played elet force 1 and 2.
I can't remember how it all went, but you meet the etherians, good guys, and
this living thing called the forge and the warsoth or is it vorsoth.
Its a misprogrammed computer or something electronic.
It basically wants to concer you need to kill it.
In ef2, you come home, firstly having to get out of a borg cube, this time
having your imod jammed for a time.
Then you are in starfleet acadomy where you are told that the hazard team is no
more.
The team is saved by picard and you go to the enterprise.
Where you get the idril who are not good, some are some are not and atrexians I
think, and exomorphs which are massive monsters, weapons really.
Basically its the end of a genetic war.
There are many sides in this war, but in the end the sides sort it all out
amongst themselves and end of that.
IN ef1 there is an expantion pack, where you go round voyager, into the
holodeck, and trying things like hair pasta from the replicater.
The going around voyager pack is boring to.
The only thing my friends and I found funny but not really productive was
shooting the crew including janeway.
Ofcause its game over but you get the idea.
In ef2 in starfleet acadomy its possible to shoot people and the game won't bat
an eye.
However if you shoot sertain people the game will crash.
My best game that has non stop action would bridge commander.
The cardiations are up to their tricks again, we have the kesoc, a new cylicon
bassed alien with advanced weapons working with the cardations.
Ofcause cardations just want the tech and to invade.
So you have the dontless and then soverign.
You can also play simulated battles and do play sim battles with klingons and
other things.
Bridge commander is more like stfc, and stng than the elete force storys, with
bc its like you are watching the tv except you are causing the shots.
The game unfortunately is mouse controled.
Otherwise a blind person would be able to some what play it as there is a load
of audio prompts.
also warnings when you do the wrong thing.
Sometimes there are 2 sometimes none.