well I am not sure, but you can try I guess.
I am still waiting to get a responce from him over what is next to do.

At 11:27 p.m. 13/09/2014, you wrote:
Hello,
I'll write to him to ask if he would be willing to implement his games for android (as he did it for the IOS already). I am aware that here on the list most people think that IOS is more popular in the gaming comunity, but believe me, Android has more and more users among the blind in Europe and Asia (I'm not sure for USA, Australia and Africa though). I would like to be one of his international helpers, not only as a gamer but also as someone who knows and can do good and thourrow historical researching. So yes, I was impressed more than most often when I see a new game or developer come out on the audiogaming scene.
Best,
         Milos Przic
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: [atig-nz] Testers wanted for accessible games

Milos, well this was essentually a tech demo.
more will come out at some point.
From what the developer told me this morning over email, there are some local prototypes to test first, probably with local testers like myself before others get them outside new zealand.
both on touch and pc.
Right now thats about all I know, as I have only just dumped to him my contact for international and local since he is in my country.
I will try to keep people up to date.
smeveriss.wordpress.com is the blog I use for most updates.
If I get another project or so or enough to warrent where I get enough I may create another blog for all that.