Hey Dark! Thanks a lot for that update. I have never gotten al that far in star
traders, found the interface a bit confusing, and were you ever able to
navigate without missions to get out of deep space?
The devs are also not always that responsive to emails.
But still this game seems really awesome so i will certainly check it out and
pledge a few bucks (especially since it now finally seems to be possible to use
paypal with kickstarter(!)
Perhaps its good to spread the word to applevis forums and audiogames.net as
well.
Thanks again,
Greetings, Anouk,