Hey Dark, yes the information about the ne wgame has me extremely excited as
well more rpglike and more character/npc/crew interaction and ability to
develop, VERY cool. We certainly dont have access to anything like this at this
point.
I will post htis later today at applevis (dust off my account there).
I dont use facebook or twitter at this point but hopefully applevis will give
this some attention as well.
Thanks again,
Greetings, Anouk,