Hmmm as I understand it, if you were the last one on a chair you were out that is if you were last one to sit. every round the chairs were reduced till only 1 was left, or in some cases none, that last person won the entire game.
However I never enjoyed it really that much.
As a computer game, I am really not sure how you would make it really that good.
It would be simple and rubbishy to see the best.
some sort off randomised timer maybe, for the music, and then you would hit left arrow or right try to get a chair in say 10 seconds or something, every round a chair could go and you would have less time till everything stopped.
However beyond that point I don't know what the replay value would be.
It'd be a good oncer but then I would probably delete it.