Hi Dark,

Yeah. Yeah. We like to call things something different. Although,
according to us it is you bloody Brits who like to call things by the
wrong name as per usual. :D

Seriously, I wouldn't have known the bones in Super Dog were treats
either if Phil hadn't said something about it in the manual or on
list. I forget where the subject came up, but I might have assumed
they were steak bones or something like that if I hadn't been told
differently. Plus calling gravy biscuits MilkBones is common enough
that it generally is understood by American dog owners what a person
is talking about.

Cheers!