Hi Tom.

Ah, but suppose the necromancer was using the bones of a long dead army that had been defeated in battle, ---- then they would be very battered bones! :D.

the necromancer suggestion wasn't exactly planned as serious :D.

I will admit I didn't realize that the bones in superdog's bone hunt weren't the real sort, sinse I don't think we have milk bone treats over here. There are lots of bone shaped dog treats, for example Reever regularly has gravy bones, which are a sort of meaty flavourted dry biscuit in a bone shape, and hyde bones, which are made out of dried sticks of animal hyde, (those are a real treat), but I've not come across milk bones before.

Then again, guide dogs over here are quite strict on diets, especially for labradors like Reever who regularly have stomach problems, so it is entirely possible the milk bone treats are sold over here but I've not come across them sinse generally when I'm buying stuff for Reever it has to be very specific brands.

All the best,