Hello Ishan,

Neither one. Snipe Hunt is one of the old Dos games Phil helped
develop back in the Dos days. So it is not a joke, (an imaginary
game,) but I don't know if Phil has plans on a new version or not. I
am sure if he did it would be a paid game the way the Windows release
of Pac-Man Talks was a paid upgrade for those who had the older Dos
version.

Cheers!