I'm thinking that if you read the suggestions in the report, your answers might be in there.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:22 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Park boss report.

Hi guys, here is my report for my recent game of Park Boss. I've tried paying my opperaters and maintenence staff 3 like it says to do, but I at once got an email threatening strike actiong, so I put the wages back up to 5. Perhaps someone could look at my report and tell me where I'm going wrong. What I'd like to see, if there is an update to Park Boss, is a way to send your park layout to someone, so they can see the order you've built things in, where they are placed, and so on, though I've no idea how easy or hard that'd be to code. Anyway, here is the report.

Message from the Park Consultants: Here's our report.
Given your visiter levels its suggested your entertainers should be payed 3 per hour. Given your visiter levels its suggested your park operators should be payed 3 per hour. Given your visiter levels its suggested your maintenance staff should be payed 3 per hour. The rides and attractions in the park have been assessed, the attractions have been given a draw factor of 20. use your park weekly report from the park stats you get to make sure all attractions are running. You have a good level of customer services for the number of guests you currently attract. Given your visiter numbers you should provide 0 toylets at your park, you currently have 1. given the current draw factor of your park we'd suggest setting your ticket price to around 7. also, consider a temporary drop in price to attract more visiters to make more money. Its suggested that a meal price of around 9 a quater of all your guests will have a meal at the park and a snack price of around 2 will cause around half of your guests to have a snack.

I also don't have the options of building snack stands yet, though i have built a gift shop, and when I took the toilets away, I also got complaints.

Many thanks, from lori.