Hi Lori,

Perhaps. However, somehow I don't think that will change things much.
The consultants only look at the bottom line, what financially would
be best for your park, but totally exclude or overlook the human
element in their suggestions.

For example, if the consultants say your employees should only be paid
3 per hour it is technically correct based on your income, number of
customers, etc but not necessarily something your employees would
agree to. They may have expectations of earning a wage much higher
than that like 8 or 9 per hour, and as the boss it is your job to try
and negotiate a wage somewhere between what they want and what the
consultants suggest would be financially feasible for your park. So
firing the consultants would not do you much good since they are just
going to give you the bare minimums when suggesting wages, ticket
prices, etc. As long as you know in advance that their suggestions are
going to be a little low you can try and increase ticket prices and
wages by a couple of pounds over what they suggest to try and find the
happy medium.