To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 2:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Park boss report.

Hi Thomas, perhaps we should have the option to fire and employ new consultents. :)

-----Original Message----- From: Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 4:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi Hayden,

Same here. The first couple of parks I created I followed the park
reports rather faithfully and every time I took one of its suggestions
I ended up making the situation worse instead of better. I found out
through a little trial and error to use my own common sense and pay
people a wage I thought they should be making for their current job
rather than listening to the park reports.

For example, I remember this one park where I was paying everyone
about 8. The park reports told me I was paying them too much and I
should pay them 3. So I lowered wages to 3 per person. The next thing
I knew all of my employees were on strike and they now wanted 10 per
person. I ended up triggering a mass strike all because I followed the
park reports' so-called expert advice. I'd been better off to go with
my own judgment which was closer to their demands than the park
reports were.

Cheers!