Hi Tom.

If shades were a serious game or the Scientist was more than a jok enemy I'd probably disagree with that statement, sinse it's something of a characature of traumer induced by stress and amazingly harsh to assume that the agent's first and only choice was shooting the scientist without assuming that there was some way to help. It's actually a pretty bad portrayal of mental illness in some ways.

Then again, as I said I don't think it's worth getting too much in a state about sinse it's clear the scientist was sort of meant to be a joke character anyway, what with his rather amusing crazy giggling and item theft, and there's no point getting on a moral high horse about the joke.

Beware the Grue!