Hi Tom.

I agree, especially for a high action game like Shades of doom where as I said it's clear that the characters are essentially serving in game functions anyway.

As an interesting point I had a recent go at this mentality on the fatnasybookreview.co.uk site when I heard that a supermarket Aldy iAustralia n had stopped selling coppies of Roald Dahl's revolting rhymes because someone had complained on Aldy's facebook page that Dahl used the word "slut" in cinderella.

Quite apart from the fact that Dahl meant the term in it's original sense, as meaning a grubby scullery maid, not the s/xual sense it has now, what bothers me is that one person finding offense with one word was enough to deny Dahl's work to everybody who might wish to buy it from Aldy.

If you go to fantasyreview.co.uk you can find my item that got posted to their blog, but basically yes, I fully well agree!

Beware the grue!