hmmm I play at bring them on, shows you how often he appears.

At 10:10 p.m. 14/10/2014, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

One shot? What experience level are you playing on?

It usually takes between three and five shots to put the insane
scientist down, but I usually play at the Bring Them On experience
level. Frequently on Today is a Good Day to Die which is why I am
asking. You must be playing on one of the lower experience levels to
kill him with one shot.