To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a well-known saying revamped by me

Nicol, not being nasty, etc. - not trying to anyway - but another
interpretation of that saying have heard here in SA a few times is that,
yes, an apple a day keeps the doctor away - he's not needed in a
mortuary...<smile>

But, yes, while I'm a cyborg - android user - nothing wrong with everything
available for iPhones, etc. out there, and, yes, I call myself a cyborg
since, aside from smart phone usage, which I do quite a bit of, most of my
life involves various forms of electronic involvement - cyborg =
cybernnetic organism...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>