To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a well-known saying revamped by me

Yup, Marco Polo was an explorer, but, according to certain hoax/myth sites, he made up most of his exploratory transcriptions/writings, etc...<smile>

The game version of the term marco polo is a form of tag/hide and seek, generally played in a swimming pool, and with the person designated as it keeping their eyes closed, or doing something like pulling a swimming cap down over their eyes, but, there are also other versions played out of the swimming pool:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_(game)

Effectively, the 'it' person calls out marco, and the other, target individuals have to answer polo each time, to let the active person track them down.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...