Hi Ishan,

As in real life your maintenance, entertainers, and ride operators
will want wage increases now and then. Especially, as your park grows,
begins to make more money, your employees will expect a bigger piece
of the cut of what you take in. That is unavoidable. So you will have
to give them higher wages periodically else they will strike and walk
off the job.

That is what makes Park Boss a fun game. You have to balance giving
them a good wage with operating your park, to keep them happy while
not going bankrupt, and the entire thing is a balancing act of
managing ticket pricing, selling good and gifts, verses keeping your
employees happy by paying them enough to keep them from striking.

As far as female customers logically speaking there has to be some.
Its just that when Nick made the game he didn't have any women to do
the voices for the game so when you walk around the park asking
questions there aren't any women to respond to your questions.

Cheers!