Hi Thomas,
you are probably right when it comes to most audio game developers being only Windows developers.
However, this also goes into another direction.
I know that some developers made or still make accessible games for mobile devices, mostly for IOS, allthough there might be Android games out there.

While I personally have no problem with IOS games, I find it a bit sad that some things remain platform exclusive. I don't know if you know what "the Inquisitor" is, but this series is being released for Windows, Mac, IOS and Android as far as I know. I have no idea how this is done meaning that I don't know if they use some cross platform technology which allows for releases on several platforms in a relatively short amound of time.

However, I have no idea why games like Papa Sangre and Papa Sangre 2 are (to my knowledge) IOS exclusive.
I don't have both games, but I could listen to some recordings of both.
With their extremely good audio quality, I would have liked to play such a game on a PC or a Mac if I had the latter.
But games from that company are as far as I know not cross platform.
This shows that it can also go into the other direction, meaning that some game developers seem to specifically avoid Windows releases and focus instead on mobile devices only.