Nick and Jeremy,

Well said! I really love my work with LookTel. After a particularly annoying
bug search / destroy mission though, pretty much the last thing I want to do is
spend the evening coding some more! lol!

As it is, I cannot even give enough time to Draconis either. So even though I
may have some game ideas that I may personally really like, it really takes
that special set of circumstances for me to really want to work with that for a
while.

I wish there were many more hours in the day and that sleep was an option and
not a necessity! lol!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!