Greetings Gamers!
had a few  qquestions  for those playing The Ensign game.
Not sure any thing I will ask will go into spoiler teratory but just
in case you have been warned.
First can you store collected items back at the Swamp?or better yet
what is the swamps purpose?
I have a convoy now so have tons of space, but
 I have 3 Knives, and 2 steel swords I am holding on to  but wondered
do I need to hold on to more than one weapon? Is there any thing to
be gained by doing this?
Also I wondered about the  percentage that is given to the weapons, I
noticed of course the higher the more damage it does but how do you
build it back up?
I am on a roll  and think I am getting close to finding, well I better
leave it at that, don't want to spoil any elements of the game for any
one.
Well Thanks for reading.  Sly