Greetings Dark!
Thanks So Much for the help.
I am getting close to the end, I think, and had a few more questions.
Batteries, what are there purpose?
Also the laser, what ammo does it use?
 I have a laser and it will say that it's precentage is fine but that
it is out of ammo.

Lastly Alien Aloy, where do you think the best place is to attain it?
you cant trade for it like in a dark room so I am thinking I will be
wandering around collecting it in small portions.
Well Thanks once again for the help, I am really enjoying this game.
Take Care!  Sly