I'm really not sure about the selling things, as anything that I've made from woodcarving I've kept because of in character reasons which I will not share, or, I've discarded because I didn't think it would share. I'm also not sure about the BBS thing, you might wanna try typing guru and emailing one of the devs, see if they can help you. I didn't have that problem so I'm not sure what's going on there. One other thing, you might wanna watch your spelling. I'm pretty sure that their is no pornshop anywhere in game. Or, if their is, I've never seen it, and I've been all around the map on my different characters. Though that made me seriously laugh out loud.
Let me know if I can help you out with any other questions,
Mike.