Lol Mike.

The moral hear seems to be not reply to messages when tired. amusingly enough I make the same joke to people, sinse I once found series 1-5 of the awsome sf comedy classic Red dwarf on video in a real world pawn shop, so I quite legitimately tell people I have a fine collection of porn videos which I enjoy watching very much :D.

Doubly amusing sinse something less like the other meaning of porn than slobby lister, malfunctioning Cryton and that utter smeghead Rimmer it's probably harder to imagine :D.

As to the bbs I did sort things out, turns out I was copying a bit of the dead prompt across by mistake.

As to selling god knows, it seems pretty random.

I've just given mining a try but yee gods it's a pain, not the mining part, but to keep having to juggle the light sauce, hand cart and pickaxe not to mention constant attacks by those annoying shades.

I know there is a topic on the bbs about having either cart mounted light sources or helmet lamps, and I really approve, after all miners were using the Jordy lamp for years (it's one origin of the term jordy to describe anyone from around the nw), not to mention that Humpphry davy invented the davies lamp (a lamp based on gas with no flame so no risk of explosions), in the late 1870's, so there are plenty of pressidants within the technological level of the setting.

Either way I'll have another look at this and see.

I also want to try a bow and some hunting as well.

All the best,