Hi Shaun,

That may be so, but we all know mainstream consumer products isn't
concerned with accessibility for blind consumers. That keyboard which
may in deed be the best access for a blind consumer is quickly and
rapidly vanishing from the consumer space and is now a optional device
rather than a mandatory one. Now days touchscreens are the primary
input device for smartphones, laptops, tablets, and several other
devices.
So don't get to attached to your keyboard because I don't see it
lasting for that much longer outside of an office environment.