Agreed.I wouldn't want to try using it at the Karaoke bar I go to but most other places it works pretty well.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] xbox accessibility?

Not sure what you mean there charlse, I've found siri surprisingly accurate
at picking up my voice in most situations, even on busses and trains.

Obviously if your somewhere very crowded like a noisey pub or somewhere with
lots of people talking at once it won't work as well, but the majority of
the time I've found it ar more useful as I said.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>