I would think that a hard rock track would have no place where you would be fishing. It would not fit the atmosphere of fishing.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] i'm looking for a fishing game for the IPHone

Hi Nicol.

That would be fun, I remember the old saiga rod fishing game from the nineties where you had a real as the control. The amusing bit is it involved really fast action as you targeted the fish and realed in quickly, along with a hard rock soundtrack, it was sort of extreeeeeme! fishing! :D.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <ni...@vodamail.co.za>