Yep charlse, but I think that was sort of the point with the Sega fishing game. the action was really fast as I said, sinse if you didn't keep catching one fish every minute or so you'd lose the game, and then there were the crazy shout outs.

In fairness I don't think it was an attempt to create anything like a realistic fishing experience, but it was just so extreeeme! it ended up being really rather amusing. My brother and I used to wonder if it was promoted by extreme rockers in studded welly boots, black makintoshes with expert tares and inserted chain patches and flat caps with skulls on :D.

Beware the Grue!