Hi Josh and all,

Cough...While I would like to debate the bible etc with you I don't
think the Audyssey List is the best place to do that.. So I will
kindly ask that we veer away from that topic as not to start a flame
war or run the risk of upsetting anyone's sensibilities by opening up
that can of worms here.

Cheers!