Speaking of The Bible and gaming, to get back on track, does anyone know of a Bible trivia game that will operate on a Windows XP machine or on an iPhone that is totally playable by the blind? I think it would be a fun and interesting game if it exists. Thanks.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psycho strike, some observations, and Suggestions

Hi Josh and all,

Cough...While I would like to debate the bible etc with you I don't
think the Audyssey List is the best place to do that.. So I will
kindly ask that we veer away from that topic as not to start a flame
war or run the risk of upsetting anyone's sensibilities by opening up
that can of worms here.

Cheers!