Hi Charles,

I am in total agreement with you. I can recall plenty of times asking
a number of people just that, did they read such and such a book or
play such and such a game, with the usual response they won't because
it is ungodly, evil, etc. Like you I find myself responding by telling
them they are misinformed and that all they are doing is repeating a
roomer not a fact. They are forming an opinion based on a biase, and
usually someone else's biased opinion at that.